Leadership DEI Statement
Leadership DEI Statement of Commitment
At Burlington, we stand for equality and the dignity of each person. We specifically condemn racism, discrimination, and bigotry in all forms. We embrace the many facets of diversity that strengthen our communities and Our Burlington. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and understanding.
To demonstrate our commitment to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and to reinforce our dedication to creating sustainable change, we, the Executive Leadership Team of Burlington Stores, unwaveringly commit to:
- Ensuring that we continue to provide an inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe, respected, and valued, so that all feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work each day
- Providing a culture where everyone, no matter their tenure or position, is empowered to speak up regarding issues of bias, discrimination, and/or injustice
- Allocating dedicated resources to implement Burlington’s organization-wide Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategic Plan
- Growing our pool of diverse talent in leadership roles through recruitment, development, and internal promotion of associates
- Demonstrating our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion to our customers, vendors, and partners, as well as within the diverse communities we serve
- Modeling inclusive behaviors and holding ourselves and others accountable for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
This statement serves as a steadfast reminder of our commitment to dismantling the systems and barriers that lead to discrimination, racism, and bias.
Our commitment to action is not just from one of us, but from all of us. We are all responsible for moving Burlington toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion.